Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sorry It Has Been A While







This month so far has extremely busy for me. I drove to Atlanta, GA on Nov 1st. It wasn't that bad of a drive, but it was my first time visiting Atlanta. So I ooohed and aaaaahed the whole time we were there. We stayed in a hotel right across from the airport so I took some pictures from my room window. The streak in the one picture is a plane taking off. I didn't use a flash so my camera was gathering all the light. cool huh?
Any way I was in Atlanta for a conference/class. And they fed us well. I went with a co-worker, Steve. He is the one that took the picture of Atlanta in the day. For I was driving. He didn't do a bad job. The one at night is taken at a restaurant that the company had catered for us to eat at. The parkway something or other. Beautiful view, but it was cold outside that night. Good night for pics though, for it was clear.
After I returned on the 3rd of November, I had an arts and craft show to set up for, for the weekend. That didn't go well. We just didn't have the business.
I have some more posts for tonight, to try and catch up on local events.

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

Sorry the craft fair didn't go as well as you hoped. This happened last year to me and a friend. We didn't have our own booth, but her aunt had one and said we could set it up at a pretty big festival here. Well, it rained that whole week and it was outside so it was terribly muddy walking around and her booth got moved to a back corner and the numbers were low and no one was buying. Her aunt did this every year and normally did well, but I think she only sold a couple things. Frustrating!!

melva said...

It was very frustrating and tiring. It seemed as if the day was never gonna end. But I did meet some very nice vendors and we got to listen to some good Christmas music.