Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Just wanted to put a quick post today. Just to let everyone know that I am thankful for them. A list of what I am thankful for.
1. For God's Loving Grace and for the many miracles we see that he does on a daily basis.
2. For family who are near and far. The love you get from family is from the heart and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
3. For friends who are near and dear. For without friends a person wouldn't go far, for their encouragement means alot.
4. For the ability to be alive and well.
5. For Answered prayers.

I love you one and all. Hope that you find many things that you are thankful for, and hopefully you are thankful more than the one day of the year. I am thankful for many other things, Like my kids, my husband, my mom, my job, the ability to work, the roof over my head, to have food on the table, and etc.

To much to list. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!! Don't forget to give Thanks.

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

You're right, we have so much to be thankful for!!! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. We had thought about coming up there for Thanksgiving, but then with Norma's appointment/treatments and her just being worn out Dad thought it might be better to let her rest rather than making her feel like she has to be a hostess. And today--I thought, Boy am I glad we didn't go up. Friday Amelia threw up and then had diarrhea from Friday afternoon and still has it today -- then today, Kenny, my mom and I were all "lucky" enough to get it. So I'm glad we didn't come up and pass all the germs to Norma. Hope everyone is healthy up there.