Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas Parade






Here are some pics from the parade tonight. It got rather chilly outside. I almost missed Cody, he was in a different spot this time. He said it was because there weren't that many people there. And his school band was one of the first to go. So he was finished way before the other two even got started. Because Samie was a few trucks in front of Casey and Casey was several cars in front of Santa, and we know that Santa is the end of the parade. So I had to drive from one end of town after the kids passed me up to the other end to pick Casey and Eric up. I had to take the back roads because the main ones were blocked for the parade. But after I circled around one back road, I got to where I was going.
Well, I must go, so that I can get two kids in bed before school tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

How fun that they were all in the parade! Tyler was in a Christmas parade in Mike and Meredith's town Saturday morning with his football team. I think one of the kids is always riding in the parade, but this was the first time we had gone. It was fun for Isabella, they threw candy, so she loved that and she actually had the cute little parade wave down and would wave back to them. Then when she saw Tyler she kept yelling "Hi Tyler, Hi Tyler,....." until he had passed and then she said "I want my Tyler!" :) By the way, Isabella would be so impressed that Cody is in the band because she loved the band in the parade and then she kept saying she wanted to play the drum all day. :)