Thursday, November 16, 2006

Congrats to Monica and Robbie

Guess What? She is finally here!!! Born Tuesday September 14th weighing in at 6 lbs and 6.8 oz. Mckenzie made her debut to the world. Isn't she just beautiful. I just love little babies. Makes me want another. Nah. :)
Monica didn't want any pics of herself taken. So most of them on here are of Mckenzie. There is one of the proud father, and trust me Mckenzie is already showing that she is a daddy's girl. She started crying when I was in the room(and no I didn't make her cry) and Robbie picked her up and she just calmed down, like my daddy has me now. But then she ate soon after that too. Don't worry Monica she will be Mommy's Little Angel Too.
Monica and Robbie you are very blessed to have such a beautiful baby girl, cherish her and I will be there to take lots of pics! :)

Babies are sprinkles of stardust, little angels sent from above
A message from the heavens to remind us of their innocence and love.
A baby brings tremendous joy, but brings a lot of tears
To be a parent is the greatest gift and the memories last for years.


1 comment:

DeAnna said...

She is precious!!! I don't know Monica and Robbie, but Congratulations to them. You're right it is the greatest gift! If only time would stand still when they are this small.