Sunday, November 26, 2006

Visit at the In-Laws :)








This weekend we went to my husbands brothers house and visited with him and his wife and kids. We had Thanksgiving a little late. And we had an awesome steak for dinner on Saturday. It had been awhile since I got to spend time with Rich, Elizabeth, Caitlin, and Jared. We had a good visit. We spent the night last night and went to church with them this morning. The kids had a good time playing in the yard. Felt like spring outside, makes me dread winter temperatures even more.
Any way, thought I would post some pictures of the kids climbing in the trees in the front yard. I remember climbing trees, now I wouldn't be able to get down without hurting myself. :)
Both Caitlin and Jared are growing so fast, it was good to see them again. And I got Jared to tell me what he wanted Aunt Melva and Uncle Eric to get him for Christmas.
I got to tell you this before I forget. When Caitlin was younger. She couldn't quite get out that I was Aunt and not Uncle. So she called me Uncle Melva. For a matter of fact Rich still calls me that. I just thought that it was cute.
I must go now. I got to get up early in the morning and hopefully tomorrow night I will have pictures of the kids from the parade tomorrow night. All 3 are in it.

1 comment:

Overwhelmed! said...

Great tree climbing pictures! I used to love climbing trees. You know, I can still do it. I climbed my lemon tree not long ago to pick an out-of-reach lemon. It's still fun!