Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Veteran's Day








This past Saturday, the town had a parade to honor the vets. I took some pics of Casey at the little place they have in town. The mural was painted by a local artist and I think that it is great to have a picture in honor of the veterans up all the time. Cody of course was in the parade. And the poor boy, every parade he has been in the past several years, it has been cold outside and rainy, so him and a few other boys dressed accordingly. Well, they had sweats under their band uniforms, and they got sooooo hot. Cause it was a very nice day for a parade Saturday.
I do want to say that I wish that I could have posted this on Saturday, but I got busy.
I just want to thank all of our vets for everything they have done for the USA for without them, there is no telling where we would be. Love you guys and God Bless.

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

I was a horrible American and terrible daughter because I totally just forgot about Veterans Day. I just wasn't even thinking and last week was a crazy week and I should have posted something about my dad on my blog, but I didn't. Like I said, I'm horrible. :(

melva said...

I think that your dad will understand. I wouldn't have posted anything if Cody wouldn't have been in the parade. :)