Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat!!

Like Deanna, I took alot of pictures tonight, and it was hard to decide which ones to put on the blog. So I did a slide show, so I could include more pics.
And don't worry, Casey did not go out without a shirt on. It was so cute though. We were at my mom's getting ready to eat and waiting on everybody else to show up, and here comes Casey walking through the house already dressed, except she didn't have any pants on or a top. I told her she wasn't allowed to go out without a shirt, because she would have gotten cold. But she was ready. Cody, however, was not in the pics tonight. For he was giving out candy for NUNU. She isn't feeling well, so he was helping her out. He did wear his mask as he gave out candy.
My niece Lacy was with us, The cute little Hippie girl. Samie was a Pajama Princess. Her soon to be brother, Anthony, is the Pumpkin looking mask.(orange) My nephew Curtis is a ninja. His cousin Tanner is the skeleton thingy. And I did wear my Ursula costume again.
Hope everyone got plenty of Candy. Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

I told Kenny I thought it was sweet that Cody cares so much and tries to take care of Norma. Most boys his age would complain about having to go out trick or treating. Compassion and concern are rare qualities in kids now days, glad he has it!!!

melva said...

Casey even gave some of her candy to brother. And Cody got to do the trunk or treat the next night. So he wasn't hurting for candy :)
He is getting to the age that he could care less about trick or treating anyway. He wore his costume while handing out the candy so he had fun.