Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Baby Shower






As I promised, some pics of the proud Parents-to-be. Of course, Casey loves babies so she wanted her picture taken with Monica and the "baby". We had to have Monica's husband Robbie hold her shirt so that we could see her belly better. I then put them on a purple background so you could see the baby better. :)
Don't Monica just make a cute pregnant mommy. I know I got way bigger than that this far along. But that is another post.
We also had the proud parents put a diaper on the baby, Blind folded. Had to make sure they could do the diaper change in the middle of the night without turning on the lights. ;) They both did excellent jobs!!! Thanks Monica and Robbie for being such good sports.

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Man, I wish I would have taken a picture of my belly the day before my girls were born. :) I did take some cute pictures for Meredith when she was pregnant with Olivia.