Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Trip to The Haunted Mansion





Saturday night we went to a Halloween Party given by Diane and Chip. They had the place all decorated with scary monsters and with cobwebs. It was for the family, and we had a really good time. Here are some of the pics I took. I got there a little late due to a costume malfunction. So I didn't get a whole lot of pics.
The one of the bumble bee is little Miss Abbigayle, ain't she cute. :) Then there is one of Urkel(Mary) and her grandson "Pirate Jack". There is one of Samie with her new boyfriend, I think his name is "Tiny". Cody is posing with his new brother skeleton. It is hard to tell which one is the real monster here. (And the blood is fake and has a pump hooked up to the mask). And finally but not least, I have posted another picture of me. I am URSULA the Sea Witch. I had to show off the tenticles that I made for my costume. I do apologize for not having any pics of my Husband the Monk. and of my Little Mermaid. But the Little Mermaid didn't want to put her hair on, and she was slowly falling asleep as we took the pics.
Thanks Diane and Chip for a wonderful Family Halloween Party. We had a good time.

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Looks like a ghoulishly good time! Ok - that was corny! :) Well, you are going to have to get a picture of Casey in her costume and you in yours. And tell Samie her boyfriend is a real hottie. :)