Saturday, October 21, 2006

Baby Shower Decorations












A girl that I work with is gonna have a baby next month and we had her baby shower tonight for her. I was responsible for the decorations and the games. So I went online and found some great ideas for centerpieces using diapers and other baby things that the MOMMY can use for BABY later. I thought that I would post some pics of the decorations that I made. There is one that another person at work gave me the idea for, and that is the diaper basket. (the one with the pig loofa). Thanks Diann.
Any way I am going to do a separate post of the MOM-TO-BE in a little while.
Can You Guess How Many Jelly Beans is in the bottle? If you make a guess, I will tell you How many were in there! :)

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to ask you for these ideas if I ever have to do a baby shower for anyone because they are so adorable. And I guess - 168 jelly beans. :)

melva said...

there were 250 jelly beans. I counted them 1 by 1. :)