Tuesday, October 24, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!!!!!!!!!






Hey I have finally posted a picture of me. :) I think that it resembles me pretty good.
But that isn't what this blog is about. Tomorrow, on the 25th of October is my dear little brother's birthday. He turns the big 31.
And you know what? There are all kinds of brothers out there but I don't think that any compare to my dear brother. For sometimes he is the nicest MAN (giggle) in the world. And other times he is the BIGGEST BOY in the world. But all in all I love the big fella. I may have to look up to him, but he is still my LITTLE BROTHER.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, YOU SMELL LIKE A ZOO, YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY, AND I THINK THAT YOU WERE ONE TOO.
Just kidding.
Happy Birthday DJ

4 comments:

mirclbabe said...

Aww how cute my hubby was. Humm I wonder what in the world ever happened to that sweet face? I sware is like looking at lil' Matthew or even Cody for that matter. LOL... Happy Birthday Hunny I Love You!!!!

DeAnna said...

Happy Birthday to DJ -- I remember "around the age" of the second picture. I would have been 6 and that was when we just moved to... close by (almost said where. :) until I was 9, so that's probably when we were around the most. Man to be young again..... :)

Like the song on your blog by the way.

Sheryl said...

HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY DJ!!!!!!!!!
May you have many more.
We love you.

Sheryl said...

2 of these pictures was taken at MawMaw and PawPaws trailer. I guess its because this is also their birthday month, but I seem to be missing them a lot lately. Went to their trailer Monday to see what all David is doing and he has a lot of plans for fixing up the trailer. I am glad David is living in it. I just hate the thought of anyone being in it but family. I miss living there some days, I felt close to MawMaw and PawPaw there, but I really do love our new trailer and all the space we have here.