Monday, September 11, 2006

My Mixed Team...


Go Team Go!! I decided that since we had Samie this past weekend that I was going to do some pictures of all 3 kids in their different uniforms. Samie in her Middle School Uniform. She made the team and beat out 2 7th graders. Not bad for her first year at the Middle School. Casey was in her Midget League cheerleader outfit. And Cody in his band uniform. He made the stage band this year. I am very proud of my kids, and very thankful that they have the talent that I lacked. I couldn't play an instrument, so I was in the choir, couldn't sing that well either. :)
And I didn't have enough rhthym for cheerleading. I did have the mouth though.
Anyway, the kids try their best and the picture didn't turn out too bad.

But I do have to say that the colors clash a little. But with Samie and Cody going to different schools, that would explain the clash in the colors. And do you notice the smile Casey has, that is the cheerleader attitude smile. :) Aren't they great.

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. 1Timothy 4:12

4 comments:

DeAnna said...

Wow! Very impressed with all of them! That should keep you busy going to different games and practices. That's so funny that you mentioned Casey's "attitude" look. Before I read your post, I clicked on the picture so I could see it bigger and I said "Look at her, she's already got the little cheerleader attitude going on" :)

melva said...

DeAnna, That is funny how you thought that. But she does, don't she. And it isn't just for the pictures. It is at practice and the games. So far none of their games are on the same day. Cody's and Samie's are during the week and Casey's are on the weekend. But I do keep busy. You just wait, your turn will be here sooner than you know it. :)

Sheryl said...

This is a very good picture of the 3 of them. You really do take good pictures.

Sheryl said...

oooh and p.s. I have updated my blog. I know its hard to believe but I have. LOL.....