Thursday, September 21, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMIE!!


Today is Samie's Birthday, she turned a whole 12 years old. So now her and Cody are the same age. Just for 6 months.:) She is having a slumber party this weekend and she gets to go to a dance. I just can't believe how fast they grow. Did we grow this fast? I don't think that we did, I remember it feeling slower than this. ;)
I just wanted to wish Samie a Happy Birthday!! As she enters into teendom, I just hope that she takes life slow and enjoys as much as she can.

I think Oprah Winfrey says it best: "The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Happy Birthday Samie!! Wow, one more year until she's an official teenager. She looked so grown up at the reunion this year. I don't remember time going this fast either - although now it seems like time flies! Hope she has a fun weekend!