Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Casey Cheers!!


This past Saturday, Casey's cheerleading team got to perform their dance all the way through. The picture of Casey by herself was her doing one of the cheers. The one above is the pyramid and cradle that they did. They actually did a good job. I was especially proud of Casey for actually trying.

These three pictures are actually the beginning of the dance and they are backwards. There are several girls on the team. I think Lorrie said that there were almost 30 girls on this team. There are 4 total Midget west, Midget east, Peewee west, Peewee east.

Any way I thought that I would post some pics from the game. Because they did so good.

"It is difficult to imagine anything more nourishing to the soul than family life." --Sir Thomas Moore

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Good job Casey!! I love the top picture of her, she looks so cute in her cheerleader outfit! That's great that she get out there in front of everybody and does that at this age.