Thursday, September 14, 2006

Labor Day Pics


Here are a few pics from Labor Day this year. We decided to have a picnic at the park with just the family. It was nice to get out. Only problem was that the bees were just plain horrible. They got into the chicken salad, the dip, on our plates, but luckily nobody got stung.First picture is of Casey. Making her usual faces.:)
These next two pictures are of my cousin Sheryl's husband Matthew. As you can see he was being chased by Curtis. We told Matthew that he couldn't ride the bike without the helmet. I have to apologize for the blurriness, for I was trying to sneak up on Matthew and take his picture but I was laughing to much. As you can see, he tried to take it off real quick. :)

This is a picture of my nephew Curtis. His favorite color is green. He was the one chasing Matthew. But what I didn't catch with the camera, is that Matthew was also chasing Curtis and running over his bike so that Curtis couldn't get on it to chase him.
This is a picture of my sweet little niece Lacy. She is a year older that Casey, but they are about the same height. Lacy is 6 and in 1st grade. We were picking on her asking her why she wore a shirt that said "Daddy's Boy" on it, for she isn't a boy. We had her going for a while.
Sorry but there aren't any pictures of Cody, for when I finally got the camera out, he sat in the van, saying he wanted to go home so he could play his Playstation games. Also at the top of the page is a picture of another butterfly that I took today. I just love butterflies. They are such pretty insects.

Happiness is as a butterfly, which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. --Nathaniel Hawthorne

No comments: