Sunday, September 24, 2006

It's A Makeover Sleepover!!!







It is finally over. And boy do I feel old. :) I remember having the ability to stay up all night and still have energy the next day. Not Now!!
We had invited a total of 6 girls(age 12) for Samie and 1 friend for Casey(age 4). Needless to say it was fun. The picture above with nobody in it is the set up of the party. Everyone got their own makeup and bag. Even Casey and her friend had their own stuff upstairs. After they put their makeup on like punk rockers(its still in after all these years) Eric took them outside to sit in/on the dune buggy. He had to get in the picture with them. :) As the night went on Samie got ICED, and to think we use to use butter! Near the end of the night, Eric played the guitar for them all, and he had the girls oooing and ahhing. ;)
I think that they finally started to fall asleep between 3 and 4 in the morning and were all up at 7 or 8 in the morning.
The little ones were in bed by 11pm and was still asleep at 8:30am.
For the most part, I realized that I am not young anymore, and that teenage girls are more difficult to entertain than boys, for boys will play video games all night. Not girls, they did makeup, hair, watch movies, listen to music, dance, play truth or dare, gossip, ate, and who knows what else.
Have a wonderful day, and I will post again soon.

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Looks like they had alot of fun!! I'll have to remember the makeover idea - in 10 years!! I'll be sure to have Kenny read about what girls slumber parties are like. I've tried to forewarn him, we saw some giggly girls walking through the mall and he said "Oh no, is that what I have to look forward too!" I said "Oh yeah, that and more!!" :)