Thursday, August 31, 2006

This Week At A Glance


Sorry that it has taken me a while to post the picture of Casey getting off of the bus on Monday. But here it is. This other picture was taken on Tuesday when Cody received some Merit Badges at Boy Scouts. I have been a busy bee this week between cheerleading practice, boy scouts, work, and not to mention the pictures I am altering from the wedding that I took pictures at a couple of weekends ago. But I still take the time to take pictures so that I will have a way to remember these days when my kids are older....much older. I must go, I have to get some things ready for school tomorrow, so that I can start another day. I will hopefully get to post this weekend.
Until then have a great day. ;)

Keep on loving each other.....Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13:1-2 NIV

No comments: