Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Little Beady Girl.


I figured that I would do one more post before I went to bed. While we were getting ready to take NuNu out for dinner, Casey decided that she had to wear every beaded necklace that she had. She could almost make a shirt out of them!! I thought that she just looked plum adorable with all of her different color beads, so I took her picture. I am sure that if she had more beads she would have been covered from head to toe with them.

"We find delight in the beauty & happiness of children that makes the heart too big for the body." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

I love that quote from Emerson! I think Casey would have fit quite well in the Fancy Nancy party. :)

melva said...

DeAnna, you are probably right, she would have fit right in.