Saturday, August 26, 2006

Eric's New Bug


My husband, Eric, decided he wanted to get a dune buggy(I think this is what it is called). So when me and the kids got home fr0m taking NuNu out for her birthday, we decided to take a look at it. And of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take pictures of my kids in the new "BUG". Eric is going to call this the "Bonnie Bug" as a dedication to his mom who passed away earlier this year. I told him it needed a new paint job and that LIME GREEN would be the perfect color for it. What do you think?!
Cody is all excited about it, already asking permission to take it to school when he gets old enough to drive and on dates and to work. He still has 3 1/2 years to go before he will get to think about driving. And I will be doing alot more praying then. For everybody else on the road. : )

"To ease another's heartache is to forget one's own. --Abraham Lincoln

No comments: