Monday, August 28, 2006

First Day of School




Today my baby girl started her first day of school. She started the big kindergarten. It was so funny though, I had put stuff in her backpack that needed to stay at school, which made her backpack kind of heavy. But she was bound and determined to carry the backpack all the way up to the school. And then all the way up 2 flights of steps to her class. She is becoming such a big girl. She looked so cute today. I will be getting more pictures of her getting off of the bus at the daycare this afternoon. So I will probably post those later this evening.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you've imagined. -Thoreau

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

She is just not allowed to be this grown up!!!! I would have cried like a baby, definitely not something I'm looking forward to with Isabella.