Friday, August 25, 2006

Sing A Song Of Birthdays....


Full of Fun and Cheer. And May You Keep on Having Them for Many a Happy Year.
-anonymous

Today is my Aunt Norma's Birthday. We won't tell how young she really is. This picture was taken last year on Norma's birthday. We did a picnic last year. She had help blowing out her 2 candles from Cody, Curtis, and Casey. Of course we all call her NuNu because of Cody. He called everybody something other than there names when he was little. NuNu is like a second mom to me and another grandma to my kids. Of course, she will probably kill me for posting this picture of her but this one was better than the other one that I had. She was making fun of Casey crying. Anyway, I just wanted to wish NuNu a Happy Birthday today. And let her know how loved she is. We will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow.

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2Corinthians 12:9

No comments: