Tuesday, August 22, 2006

You Make My Heart Smile... :)


After my post yesterday, I started thinking about how much my kids have actually grown. Take this picture of my oldest son, Cody, he was about 3 then. He loved dressing up in different types of outfits. Mostly as a witch or dracula. But this is one of my favorite pictures of him. He looks so cute. Not to mention the fact that I can use this as blackmail when he starts to date in less than 4 years. No matter how much they have grown, they still make me proud and make my heart smile. Cody is a very intelligent young boy. He plays drums in the band and he loves anything having to do with computers and video games. He is also very loving, and believe it or not, he actually gets along with his youngest sister. Sometimes they don't play well with each other but there is 7 years difference between them.

The very hairs of your head are all numbered. So, do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows. Matthew 10:30-31

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Oh yes, this is wonderful blackmail!!! How quickly the time flies by though - I couldn't believe how grown up he seemed at the reunion.