Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Little Mermaid Party!!!












Okay the pics are here!!! These are just a few pics of Casey's B-day party on Saturday. As you can tell we had alot of kids there. 2 of them are not in the picture. For we couldn't get them to participate. :) But I counted and we had 16 or 17 kids there. Great turn out. The picture with the frame and other things is the invitation, autographed photo frame, coloring book made by me for the goody bag, a blow out thingy, and the girls got a belt clip, the boys got a cars disk launcher. I didn't have any of those left to take a picture of. The boy with Casey in front of the little mermaid is the same boy that brought her the flowers before valentine's day. That is Robbie. (her boyfriend) The other little boy is Trae, a girl I work with little boy, and he really likes Casey and wants to be her boyfriend. :) Young Love, it is so cute!! :)
I did decorate the cake, I can not do faces. But other than the horrible face I think that it looked exactly like Ariel. NOT!
The other little plate with the Ariel Candle, that was Casey's personal Icing. She won't eat cake, so I make icing for her cake, and the left over I put by itself just for her. Aren't I a nice Mommy?!
And if you look closely at the tshirt in the top pic of Casey, you will notice a familiar picture, Sheryl made this for Casey. The Whatever girls on a tshirt of her own. :)
It seemed that the kids had a really good time. It was loud, but we let them play outside on the patio for a little while, that seemed to help the hearing problem in the building. Casey got lots of stuff. She got 7 movies, one being the Wizard of Oz on dvd. I can't wait to watch it with her this weekend. She has never seen it. And it use to be Cody's favorite movie. His favorite character was the witch. He would run around on his broom, saying.... I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too! and he would curl his finger like the witches and everything. She also got several barbie movies, so now her collection is complete until they come out with a new one. She got all kinds of little mermaid stuff. I got a barbie doll little mermaid to put on the table for decoration. But I talked her into putting that with her collectors barbie dolls in the curio downstairs.
Well, I hope all is well with everyone, enjoy the pics. See you later!!!

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

You are much too hard on yourself -- when I saw the cake I honestly thought, did she do that herself? No she couldn't have... VERY good job! The shirt cracks me up! :)Looks like everyone had a fun time. This is why I only invite Mike and Meredith's kids and one friends to parties - because I know when they get older I'm going to have a house full of kids at parties. :) Isabella loves the Wizard of Oz (I think you probably saw that on my blog. :) The other day we were out to eat and out of the blue she says in her cute trying to be witchy voice "Hey Scarecrow, Wanna play ball -- Ha, Ha, Ha "(the wicked little laugh like the witch does) It was so funny and she hasn't even watched it recently. :)