Sunday, February 18, 2007

Rich's Surprise B-day Party!!







This past Saturday, we all went to Eric's brothers house for Rich's surprise birthday party. He was the big 40. It had started to snow when we left here on Saturday. It wasn't snowing to bad down at Rich's house. Weezy had fixed alot of good food for us all to eat. And they had several of their friends and their friends kids there. So the kids had alot of fun too. Except for Cody, and the girls kept taking his clipboard and pencil and hiding it from him. It was funny, but he was getting a little upset. As we stayed at the party, the roads back home got worse, so mom told us it would be better if we stayed at Rich's house for the night. So we got to surprise Rich for his birthday, and he was surprised. And then we got to spend some time with all of them. On Sunday morning we were going to leave early enough to come home and go to church, but they cancelled church due to the weather conditions outside. So we stayed at Rich and Weezy's until the roads had time to clear and then we headed home.
The kids had a good time. As you can tell they piled themselves up on top of one another. They would take turns on who was on the bottom. I think at one time Casey was on the bottom, but that didn't last long. And then I played around with my camera trying to figure out how to take sepia toned pics and I figured it out. I like this picture of Casey. She is just so cute and pretty. It is hard for me to believe that she is turning 6 in a matter of days. I will post more on that later.
In the mean time. Everyone be safe and stay warm and I pray that God keeps you healthy during the rest of the cold days till Spring!!!!

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

I love the sepia picture of Casey -- she is growing up too fast!

The picture of the kids piling up cracks me up though, especially Casey's face as she's getting squished like a sandwich. :) I can't believe how much snow you guys got -- of course down here, we get a couple inches and everything closes down. :)