Monday, February 19, 2007

My President's Day!!

I thought that I would tell you about how my Monday has been. First off this morning around 5am or so, Casey gets up and is sick at her stomach. I am thinking, well maybe something didn't agree with her. Then at 6am this morning she was up again, I then when and felt her head. She felt like she was on fire. Her head was just hot as could be, but when I took her temperature it was a little above normal. She threw up a few more times this morning. So I called in to work to stay home with her, because I can't send her to daycare if she is sick and I wouldn't want to. We laid around this morning watching cartoons, she drank Sprite and ate some salt and vinegar chips to settle her tummy. The kids were out of school anyway because it is President's day. I told Cody to go feed the dog. And on the way down the backyard with the empty bowl. He slid on some ice, snow. He fell and hurt his arm. Well, I told him to rest and that it would be okay. After about 10 or 15 minutes he was still complaining that his arm hurt. So I got ready and took him to the Emergency Room. And I tried to scan the xray but it didn't work out. So I will just have to tell you, He broke his arm. Close to the wrist. The distal radius has what they call a buckle fracture. So the ER physician put a splint on his arm and Cody will have a cast put on Thursday morning. Poor thing, but he hasn't taken anything for pain. So just pray that his arm heals fast and heals right. And that Cody will be patient to wait for it to heal. :)

No comments: