Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ducks On Ice!!






The week that Cody broke his arm, I think it was on Thursday when these pictures were taken. We were driving on our way home to get something before we could pick Casey up, anyway, we past this house that has a manmade pond and has ducks in the pond. Well, when we looked at the pond we seen that the ducks weren't swimming they were ice skating. :) So when we got to the house, we both grabbed our cameras and whatever I needed to take to Casey when I picked her up off the bus at daycare. And after we picked Casey up, we stopped at the pond so that we could take some pictures of the ducks on the ice. Here are a few of the ones that I took. I will have to get Cody to show you the ones that he took. Or I will post them this weekend. My favorite one is the one that looks like the duck has earmuffs on. I think that it is ice. Now to let you know, we had had a bad cold spell for a while and lots of snow and ice, but this particular day it was in the 50s and it was like that through last weekend. So I am so looking forward to Spring!!!! Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

I really like these pictures of the ducks. Cody should post his on his blogger, but he hasn't updated his blogger in months.

Anonymous said...

I'll get to it, sheesh.


~Cody~