Sunday, July 29, 2007

Casey rides her bike without training wheels







Today we went to my mom's place and took the kids to ride their bikes. Where my mom lives it is flat and has a paved road all the way around the trailer park. Plus Casey has been wanting to try to ride her bike without the training wheels. So we took the one from downstairs that didn't have the extra wheels on it and figured we would let her try. We had originally thought about going to the park but my bike was already at my moms so we just decided that we would go there instead. As you can see from the pictures, it didn't take Casey long to learn. She was a little wobbly at first but she seemed to get the hang of it pretty fast. She did have some trouble getting started but after a while she became better at that also. We ended up going around the trailer park 3 times because she was having so much fun. Twice around is a mile. So she did pretty good. I also video taped it and she made sure that I showed everyone that she could ride her bike without training wheels.
They just grow up way too fast, next she will be asking for the keys to the car.

No comments: