Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Casey's Toothless!!!!





Now as you may remember from a previous post, Casey has been babying this last front tooth. Well, this past Saturday it finally got so loose that when she talked it would move. You could even turn it halfway to the right or left. So we went to my brother and sister in laws house on Saturday for a cookout. Well I told Casey that the tooth was coming out before we went swimming or anything. That me and her would stay in the car until we got it out. I was mostly afraid that she might knock it out and swallow it. For it was that loose. Anyway, she would scream and cry when you touched the tooth. So I tried to get her to do it herself. Not gonna happen. So I just kept wiggling it back and forth and side to side. Her fighting the whole time. So finally I got a paper towel and I used it to hold on to her tooth and wiggled it some more. Then I got a good grip and pulled straight down, and at that time I heard a pop. Her tooth was finally out. After I did it Casey asked "Did you get it out?" in a crying tone. It was bleeding a little so I told her to just drink some juice and that I did get the tooth out.
She ended up swimming the whole time we were there. Until the sun went down. She slept so good though. :) And the tooth fairy left her $3. Which she took to the candy store the next morning.

No comments: