Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Long Time No Blog...






Sorry about taking so long to update my blog. But I have a really good excuse. My computer was having a bad few weeks. I put Mcafee virus protector on it and it took forever for me to load any pages on the internet. So I had to delete some of the Mcafee so that I could at least begin to get on the internet. But I decided to go ahead and purchase me a new laptop, so I got a Mac.
Now enough with the excuses of why I have not blogged in a while.
After Christmas DJ and Renisa brought the three kids over and we took some pics of all of the kids and of their family together. As you can see they included the newest edition to their family, Chili, he has been a part of their family for several months.
The one picture is of Matt by hisself. That was the best one of him, he kept making faces every time I told him to smile. Him and Lacy both would force a smile.

The week after Christmas was busy for me even though I was off work. On that Wednesday little miss Roxy had to go to the vet to get spaded. That was her Christmas present. Just kidding, we got her some toys and some rawhide bones. The picture of Roxy is that weekend after her visit with the vet. She is 6 months old now. She still likes to jump on you alot though.
For New Year's we rang it in at my brother DJ's house playing cards until 3am. It was fun though. I spent the weekend before New Year's trying to get Cody's wireless internet card working on his computer, never did get it to work. Then I called this past weekend and talked to our internet provider and I was on the phone with them for almost 2 hours and still couldn't get it to work. So I think that it is the card I bought.
I hope that everyone made reasonable resolutions this year, and I hope that you have a blessed New Year!!!!!!!
Sorry that it is a little late though.:)

No comments: