Monday, October 20, 2008

Last Post to Catch Up the last little bit.







Okay, to wrap up through October so far, We had our ladies conference a couple of weekends ago. The pic of Casey is at the conference and I also included a pic of the layout of the food on Saturday. The food was wonderful and so was the conference. We had a good show of ladies on Friday night and it was very enjoyable. I felt blessed. My aunt Dawn and cousin DeAnna came up for the conference and it was nice to visit with them too.
The Thursday before the conference we had a baby shower for one of the girls I work with, Jenny. Here is a pic of her with the Judy cake made for her. I also have a pic of Abbigayle, Amy I work with's daughter. And Brayden, Nancy's son. Abbigayle was bound and determined not to smile for the camera and she did a good job of it. She is so cute. Brayden loves the camera however.
The Friday of the conference I stopped by Jenny's that morning to take some pics of her belly. I won't be posting any of those pics though. But take my word for it, they turned out good. Jenny had her baby on the 17th of October and I haven't got to see her yet but I heard that she has a head full of hair, and I can't wait to see her.
Oh!!! Almost forgot, Cody got braces on the 8th of October, I still need to take a pic of him so that I can post it, to show you how handsome he looks with the braces.
Talk to you later, God Bless!!!!

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

I don't know where Casey gets that funny personality. :) I think I'm still getting over all the food I ate at the conference. I also "stole" their idea of using tablecloths for a picture, we had to decorate for a fall children's festival a couple weeks ago and instead of painting the backdrops I remembered how they did that lighthouse. Whoever's idea it was it was a good one and I stole it. :)