Monday, October 20, 2008

Longaberger Trip






I returned from Nashville on Friday night, after 12 midnight, then I was up and Sheryl and I went on a bus trip to Dresden, Ohio to the Longaberger Outlet. It was a very fun trip, Sheryl and I had lots of fun and we can't wait to take the next one in April. We both bought ourselves a pocket book and then we bought some dips and things. It was a very fun trip. By the time I got home Saturday night I was wore out. Too much traveling in one weeks time.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Don't forget to sell the kids toys so we can have plenty extra money for the next trip. I am going thru Ebbies toy to see what I can sell. Matthew's too!

DeAnna said...

Like the one where you're "a basket case". Ha, Ha, HA.... ok, not really that funny, but had to say it anyway.