Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!












I hope that everyone had a safe and enjoyable Halloween!!! We did a few things this past week. For starters we went to the movies last Saturday so that Casey could see High School Musical 3, and we had to take some pics of her with the gang from the movie. ;) Her favorite is the one with Troy. Samie and Casey went to see HSM3, Cody went to see Eagle Eye, and me and Eric, well we went to see Saw V. My brother got mad at me because I didn't call him to go with me to see Saw V. After the movies we went to my mom's and had a birthday dinner for DJ, Happy Late Birthday Bro!!!!! I think he is still mad at me. I won't post the pics from his birthday just yet. I will post them under another post.
As for the Halloween activities this week, we had a harvest festival at the church on Wednesday night, followed by Trunk or Treat. The kids had lots of fun at the festival, they had several games, cake walk, decorating pumpkins, and etc. One of the games was to see who could run out of toilet paper first as the kids wrapped a person in it. Cody got to be the lucky one in his group to be wrapped, they didn't win though. But he looks so cute wrapped in toilet paper. LOL
Then we took the kids trick or treating last night, Casey decided to go as a black fairy instead of a black cat this year. I think she made a cute little black fairy, Sheryl called her Evil Tinkerbell. And with the faces that she was giving I would say she could pass as one. No really, she was just cute!!!!!! Lacy was a vampire, and Jody was a karate kid. It was fun and the kids got lots of candy, that I am going to stay away from. It is so hard to resist the chocolate though.

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Ok, I am SO not showing these pictures to Amelia, she would be screaming and crying about Lacy. She was terrified this season over some of the costumes, even our pastor dressed up as just a clown scared her so much that everytime we go back down to our fellowship hall, she starts crying that she is going to see the clown. :)

Isabella and I went to see HSM3 -- a little mommy daughter date, she loved it and I'm a crazy nut for musicals so I liked it too. Isabella of course thinks I REALLY liked it, she tells everyone that HSM is "mommy's favorite movie" and she's told Kenny that she is buying me the movie and CD for Christmas. Its kind of funny and the looks I get as she is screaming that its my favorite movie are funny too. LOL! :)