Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Good Friday




Just wanting to catch everyone up on the weekend events. So I will start with Good Friday. To start off with, I had to work Friday. Once I got home, I went and picked Casey up at my brother's house and then before going home I went to the grocery store to get a few things for dinner. Now while I was fixing dinner, my mom's boss calls. He tells me that mom has hurt her arm and asked if I could take her to the ER. Well, I get Eric to finish fixing dinner. It was mostly cook the chicken and heat everything else up. Any way, mom got her arm stuck between a refrigerator and a rack. Her arm was extremely swollen. I was for sure that she broke it. But once at the ER and xrays complete, she ended up just having a bone bruise, which will take about 4 weeks to heal. So they put her in a sling until her arm gets to feeling better.
Now while me and mom are at the Emergency Room, what do you think that my dear old brother is doing. Well let me show you some pics of what him and my cousin David were doing.

No comments: