Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Sunday






Now to prove that I was not telling tales, I took pictures of my tulips on Easter Sunday, and you can see the snow making then droop. And the forsynthias are all ugly orange. We did go to church on Sunday, and it just so happens that DJ, Renisa, Curtis, and Lacy, David and Tyler, Rebecca and Her mom, all went with us. We had 1 pew full and half of another one. After church DJ and family and Me and Family all went to Ryan's to eat. I got a few pics afterwards so that I would have a picture of Lacy in her dress and Curtis in his purple shirt. The girls just had their jackets off a little while. Long enough to take a few pics. Casey insisted on wearing her Easter flipflops with her Easter dress. Now I have a pic of Samie, but she didn't want me to get one of her with her boot on. It ends up that she didn't break her ankle after all. But they think that it may be a torn ligament or something. She has to wear the boot for a few weeks, and if it doesn't seem like it is healing, she will have to have an MRI. Since the weather was not cooperating with all of us, we decided to not have an egg hunt. I think that we are going to do it this weekend since Matt is in. I hope that everyone had a blessed Easter.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Did you think to get some pictures of Matthew while he was in? We hate to just drop by and didn't know what every one was up to Saturday. Even though your tulips are drooping, I like the way they look with the snow.
Ohhh well have a great week.
Sheryl