Saturday, June 21, 2008

More Balloons!!!

















Boy if this isn't alot of pics. :) Last night Casey, Lacy, and I all went to the Balloon Glow in Wytheville last night. It was the start of Chataqua. One of the girls I work with, Diann, told me that Ed who I knew from Mobile MRI unit had a hot air balloon that he takes to the Balloon Glow. So I figured since we couldn't catch the moon on Wednesday night at it's largest size( whole other story) that we would catch the balloons. So we got there before they started setting up, and we got to watch them set up the balloon from start to finish. After that Lacy got to go up in the balloon and then I got to go up in the balloon. Some of the pics taken of the girls and the other balloons were while I was up in the air. It was a very enjoyable night and I took all kinds of pics. This isn't even close to half. I hope that everyone enjoys their weekend. See you later!!! Enjoy the pics of the balloons as they were set up and then the after GLOW!!!!!

No comments: