Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!















I am finally updating my blog. Won't it be nice to not see Halloween pics at Christmas time?!
I am sorry about the delay in getting some new pics posted. I have been busy doing many things. I have been wrapping presents for the American Red Cross, taking pics of some toddlers for some girls I work with, ordering their pics, getting my own presents wrapped, decorating for Christmas, The Christmas Dinner at church, and at work, the Christmas parade, 2 Christmas programs at school, Christmas shopping, working, visiting with Nunu in the hospital, and of course the regular day to day things that we do. See I have been busy, and I haven't been taking too many pics either. Anyway, above are some of the pics I have taken in the past few weeks.
The first weekend of December, Me and my family, My brother and two of his kids and Ryan, all went to Dollywood to use up our rain tickets from earlier this year. We got to ride all of the rides that we wanted and didn't have to wait in lines for too long. It was a lot of fun. Most of the pics are from that. Casey and Lacy posed for many pics but I only posted a few. We watched the light show that evening and then we went back to the hotel to enjoy some time in the pool.
The weekend after Thanksgiving, Casey and I decided that we were going to make some ornaments for the tree. We made some cinnamon ornaments and some salt dough ornaments. The salt dough ones we painted after they were baked. We had fun cutting the ornaments out and decorating them. We then decorated the Christmas tree with handmade ornaments. I took a picture of my favorite ornaments. Some I painted and some Casey painted. We have decided to make this a new tradition at our house for Christmas. We are going to make a new, different ornament for the tree every year until that is all we have on the tree is handmade ornaments that we did ourselves. The other two kids didn't want to participate though. The big cake pic is the cake that our preacher made for the Christmas dinner at the church. And it was extremely moist and tasted great!!!

I hope that everyone has a blessed Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!!! I will probably send my Christmas cards out after Christmas, because I haven't taken our family photo yet. So I apologize to those of you who usually get cards from me, and I will be sending them late. Sorry!!!!!
By the way, keep my aunt Norma in your prayers, for she isn't doing so well right now, she is in the hospital, Monday will make 3 weeks. And she just needs all of the prayers that we can send her way.
May God bless you all this Christmas Season, and let's not forget the Reason for the Season, Jesus Christ.

No comments: