Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Late Birthday Lacy!!!!







I do so apologize for not posting sooner. So many things are going on around here, that it is hard to find the time to update the blog. :) I owe Lacy a big apology for not posting her birthday sooner than now. Her birthday was June 15th. She had her birthday party last weekend. My brother put up the waterslide and let the kids slide down it until the slide busted. They seemed to have a pretty good time. The first pic is of Lacy blowing out her birthday candles, Carrie had left them out in the sun so they had melted then DJ put them in the freezer and they were all funny turned. After sliding the 3 girls decided to sun bathe. That didn't last long. And I got a picture of the birthday girl with her mom and one with her dad. I didn't get any of Lacy with Renisa, but I will. :)
Sorry I am so late at posting this Lacy. Happy Late Birthday and I love you.

No comments: