Sunday, May 13, 2007

Samie's First Prom





This past Friday night was Samie's first prom. Now she is only in 6th grade, but none the less it was her first. Cody didn't go to his 6th grade one. Anyway, here is the cool thing about this prom. She is wearing the prom dress that I wore to my 8th grade prom with Eric(Samie's dad) is that not cool? To think that Norma(Nunu) has held on to that dress for that many years. It was special for me to see her wearing it. She wore a heeled shoe that had silver on it and was clear across the foot. Kind a like a Cinderella sandal heel looking shoe. :)
She did go stag. She met some friends there and seemed to have enjoyed herself. I still think they grow to fast. All I can think is it won't be long before they are going to their Senior proms. And Casey to her Middle School Prom. Just way to fast.

No comments: