Friday, May 04, 2007

Cody's First Prom(Spring Dance)



Tonight Cody's school had their Spring Dance(middle school prom). After rushing home from work so that Cody could get ready, I got him at the school about 10 minutes after the dance started. Now here is the shocker..... the vest that he is wearing is the same one that my husband Eric wore at our wedding. And that was 7yrs ago. He is also wearing Eric's shirt and tie. Next year Cody wants to rent a tux. Which is fine with me, as long as he does something with his hair. :)
I just wanted to show off my handsome son on the night of his first prom. Don't they just grow old fast? :)
And isn't Cody just stylin???? :)

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Looking good! :) Yes, they grow up too fast! I'm definitely enjoying my girls this young because I know that when I blink they will be all grown up.

And since I've been absent .... Happy belated birthday to Eric. And it looks like you had a good time at Longaberger. I didn't realize it was such a big place.