Thursday, May 07, 2009

Hope all the Mothers have a Blessed Mother's Day!!







Sorry it has been so long since I have added anything to my blog. So much to keep up with. Any whoo, Eric had a birthday last week and we had dinner for him at DJ's house on Sunday and that is when he got his presents from everyone. On his birthday I took him to the local Mexican restaurant and had the waiters sing to him. Below is the video from that. Enjoy, laugh, leave comments. :) This was the best pay back for leaving me at the table by myself at Outback to be sung to on my birthday.

We also have a picture of the kids new kitten Coco. He is very playful and curious.
And since it is so close to mother's day I thought that I would post my new decor for my front door. A robin's nest along with an egg. I figured that I will take pictures of it in stages. Just so you can see a little birdie.

I hope everyone has a blessed mother's day and send many hugs and kisses to your mother, for without her, you wouldn't be here. God Bless.

No comments: