Monday, April 13, 2009

Hope everyone had a Blessed Easter!!






I have been so far behind on my blog, facebook, myspace, email, and who knows what all else. I decided to post just a few pics today. Here are some from Sheryl's bday. I sewed the cats on the tote bag for Sheryl for her birthday, so that is why I posted that pic. And of course we couldn't forget Sheryl with her cake. Scooby Doo, it lasted us through Saturday. So that isn't to bad.
Only two pics from Easter. The big kids are getting to where they don't like their picture taken, so I have one of them lounging on the porch. And I wanted to show everyone the dress that I made for Casey for Easter. So that is why that picture was chosen. I will hopefully catch up soon on some pics. Eric is wanting me to post some of him Kayaking on the lake. So I still got to do that. I hope that everyone had a blessed Easter and that you have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I really liked my kitty tote bag! And my Scooby cake!
You did a really good job on Casey's dress.