Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year!!!







Here are a few pics from Christmas. The bottom two are from the Christmas play at the Church. Casey was a snowman and Cody was an Uncle caught off guard. He didn't know that he was going to be singing at the end. So I took a pic of him just moving his lips. I hope that all had a Merry Christmas and that the true meaning of Christmas was shared.
I also wish you all a Blessed New Year!!!! May you keep your New Year Resolutions for longer than a few days. :)
My New Year's Resolution is to just get back on track with everything: Weight Watchers, Housework, Work, and Family stuff. The past few months have been hard to stay on track.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Casey did a good job in the play and I am really proud of the prayer Cody wrote. He is becoming a young man way too fast. But my heart is so proud of the young man he is becoming. I know the first couple of years of Codys life was some hard ones for you. But look at where you are now. You've grown into a beautiful (inside and out) woman and there isn't a thing you wouldn't do for your kids or family. I count myself very fortunate to be a part of your life growing up and now your kids growing up. But I would like to add something here. I hope Cody does a better job his first time driving than you did when I let you drive my car around our hill! HAHAHAHAHA