Friday, August 01, 2008

Family Reunion 2008














Our family reunion was last weekend and here are a few pics of everyone (mostly the kids) I got one of Reagan, Casey, and Lacy and seeing them together reminded me of how it used to be with Me, DeAnna, and Trish. Of course Reagan missed Isabella, because they are closer in age than she is with Casey and Lacy. Anyway, there were several family members missing due to reasons that could not be changed. We missed you guys. Hope that you can make it next year.

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

I really wish we could have been there. I didn't even tell Isabella about it because I know she would have been so disappointed to not be there. I just knew that with Kenny leaving for Seattle that morning that I would be getting up there late in the afternoon anyway. Plus, I'll be honest, I'm not so good at enjoying myself and trying to watch/control my 2 active girls. :) Sounded like it was lots of fun.