Sunday, May 11, 2008

Just catchin' up





The picture of Eric and Sam is at Sam's prom/spring dance, Sam actually met her boyfriend there but this is the pic that I wanted to post. Doesn't she just look so pretty?!?!
The pic of Sheryl was taken at my brothers for Eric's b-day dinner. She was showing us what she could do with her tongue!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mother's out there. This was taken after we got home, and before it poured the rain. I had to get some pics of me with the kids. Samie was with her mom today so she isn't in the pics with me. I am thankful to God that he gave me 3 wonderful kids to love and that I have the ability to make memories with them.

Now this mother's day, there are a few mothers that have touched my life and the lives of my kids in a special way. They may no longer be with us here on earth, but they will always be in our hearts and I know I will get to see them again one day. Those special women are: Mawmaw Kester, who loved all of her grand- and great-grand kids with all of her heart.(and her kids), Nunu, who was my second mom and influenced my life greatly. Bonnie, my mom-in-law for without her I wouldn't be married to Eric, and had her moments. I love them all and miss them, but they had the best mother's day ever, they got to spend it with Jesus.
Hope everyone had a blessed mother's day and I hope you cherish every moment you have with your children and with your mothers.

No comments: