Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Birthday 7th Casey!!!!!!!






Today is Casey's 7th birthday!! Last night she had a slumber party, she had her friend Mackenzie and her cousin Lacy over for the night. I bought individual pizzas for them to top and then I made cupcakes and put them in the shape of a house slipper. The girls had lots of fun, they did tattoos and the played twister(which I turned the arrow and picked what hand and foot I wanted them to put on what color) :) They all went to bed after 11pm and were up early this morning. Eric fixed his famous gravy and I fried some bacon and fixed some biscuits. I will post some more pics later, after we have dinner at DJ and Renisa's house. Happy Birthday Baby!!!!

2 comments:

DeAnna said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I was looking through pictures the other day and found a couple of Casey when she was just a little thing at Nunus, probably 2 because it was before Isabella. :) Can't believe she's already 7!

melva said...

It is hard for me to believe that she is seven too. She has grown up so much. She is getting more permanent teeth in and just keeps growing out of her babyness or her little girlness. Cherish the moments you have now, cause they grow way too fast.