Saturday, November 03, 2007

Shayna's Baby Shower







Last weekend I went to SC for my cousin Shayna's babyshower. Here a just a few pictures that I took while I was there. The shower was lots of fun and Shayna's friends did a great job with the food. After the shower, Debbie, Cindy, Shayna , Casey, and me went shopping at AC Moore, Carolina Pottery, and Hobby Lobby. That was my first trip to a Hobby Lobby and I loved it. I could spend hours in there. :) Any way, I had a good time with the family last weekend and my next trip down there will be when Andrew is born. I took more pics than I have posted here. I have them posted on my myspace page. And I have already gave Shayna a copy so she may put some on her myspace page also.

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

Cute pics of the 2 preggie sisters. :) I'm glad the shower was nice, wish I could have gone, but I knew I wouldn't have gotten back in time for trunk or treat at our church, plus Kenny was busy that morning so I would have had to take both of my girls. Glad you posted some pictures, I'll have to go check out the other pics.