Thursday, October 18, 2007

Casey's Last Game








This past Sunday was Casey's last game to cheer for this season. This was for the regional championship. At the beginning of the game the ghostriders(motorcycle group who sponsors the team) Rode on back of the field with the team flag on the back of their motorcycles. I did not get a picture of this for I was leaving to get my camera. I forgot to take it to church with me so I would have it at the game. So while I was gone, the girls released black helium filled balloons. So it was a nice way to start out the game and get the players spirits up. The top pic is Casey doing part of the half-time dance. The superman part. Our team won the championship and I took pics of the entire team with the cheerleaders and then some of just the cheerleaders. These boys did a wonderful job at playing we were undefeated this season. And these girls cheered their little hearts out. And so did some of us parents. My voice was just about gone after this game. :) This was also Lorrie (the cheerleading coach) last year to coach the girls. So I have a pic of Sam giving her a hug. Sam cheered for Lorrie for a couple of years before middle school. Congrats to our team and I look forward to next year.

No comments: